Love's Creation Music Album
You Are Love’s Creation
"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds." Psalm 147:3
I want to thank you for allowing me to share my heartaches, healing and joy sung through these songs. These songs span over 34 years starting at the age of 14. I am humbled by God’s grace, love and forgiveness. It is my only hope and desire, that through these songs God gave me over 3 decades, that it will touch and bless your heart. Please feel free to contact me at anytime if you have a testimony you wish to share, or would like me to come share at your congregation. It is my firm belief, that we are to uphold, encourage and love one another, with the love of our Messiah, Jesus Christ. Again, thank you for allowing me into your life and home.
I wanted to take the time to share where these songs come from. Three decades is quite a span of time, and to be honest, I never thought my dream of having a full album with my own songs would ever happen. No, I was never offered a contract from the big Christian recording companies, but I am more than content with where God has placed me in this life. I am the daughter of our King Messiah Jesus, 1st and foremost, and then I am a wife and a mother. I do know that God has a plan for my life. I do not know where He is taking me with this ”musical journey,” but do know, He can not use me if I do not open my mouth and sing.
I never really learned to play any instruments, other than a few years of piano when I was younger. The first 4 songs I was able to have put to music over 20 years ago. After that, I moved out of state, and never found anyone to put the rest of my songs to music. So they remained “Acapella Style” until now. My sister told me about an online program, that allowed me to compose my own music. That was a challenge for me, having no experience composing music. Most songs were not always in the right chord progression, during certain parts of the song in this program. So I had to pray-a lot, so I could learn what the different chords were, and then to be able to find the correct chords and change the song. I completed 7 songs in 2 1/2 weeks, and that was all God. He allowed me the comprehension to be able to do this. This is what I call “A God thing!” As for me, in and of myself, I could never have been able to do this, if He did not have a plan and purpose in all of this.
I had not sung for almost 20 years, and buried this talent in the ground. In Aug of 2014 I found a wonderful congregation I joined, and God put that fire back inside to sing for Him again. In Jan 2015 I sung the song “Heal the Wound” by Point of Grace as my testimony song at this congregation. I had given up the hope of ever singing again, (as well as putting out an album of my songs) and just gave up, due to a personal tragedy in my life. I lost my middle son to a custody battle to my ex husband 14 years ago. The pain of that loss stole what was most important in my life. I am so glad that when I had given up on myself, God never gave up on me. I am now living for “such a time as this”. He really does bind up our wounds and heals our broken hearts-if we will only allow Him into our hearts and lives.
The History Behind The Songs
So I will start with the first song I wrote at age 14 and work my way forward to the latest I wrote at the close of 2015. I went to the studio Nov/Dec 2015 to record all of these songs. The first 4 songs I had put to music over 20 years ago. All the rest except 2, that my studio producer gave me, I had to compose myself.
1. Yahshua Love’s You-written in 1984 at the age of 14, after the death of my only brother age 22 in a car accident. This was the beginning of my “musical journey”.
2. Robert’s Song-written in 1992 for my oldest son who was 3 years old at the time. He is now 27.
3. The Promise-written in 1993 as my wedding song for my 1st husband 24 years later. At the time I wrote this song, I was divorced from my 1st husband, and there was no chance of reconciliation. We married very young at the age of 17 and had 1 son from that marriage that lasted only 3 years. We then later had another son who is currently 12 years old. This song was never written for any particular person at that time, and it just sat there, in a box until now. May 10, 2013 God reconciled me to my 1st husband after a 24 year divorce. The words to the song, written so long ago, almost mirrors the vows I wrote for him on that day in 2013. Had you told me back then, that Yahweh was going to reconcile us, I would have said you were crazy. When He gives us a promise-He keeps it!
4. Two Less Lonely People in the World-I am a sap for love songs. About 1994 I had this great love song by Air Supply put to music. I recently got the copyright permission to produce this song.
5. Sweet Little Child of Mine-written in 2000 when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. It was this child I lost in a custody battle to my 2nd husband. God has been gracious, and my son and I had a wonderful relationship in spite of this. I lost custody when he was 4 years old. In 2018 God gave him back and he is now living with me and is a senior in H.S. and will be graduating June 2019. He is almost 18. I composed the music for this song.
6. You Are A Miracle-written in 2003 when I was pregnant with my third and final child. Before he was born, I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. This song reflects the absolute miracle my son is, who’s name is Jonathan, and means “Gift from God”. I composed the music for this song.
7. Guardian Angel-written about 2004 after my third son was born. It is in the setting of the child I lost, telling me that my son is a miracle, and not to be afraid, that the one I lost was going to be watching over both of us. I composed the music for this song.
8. Into the Arms of Yahweh-written about 2004 for my parents in memory of my brother, Max Allison Jr who was killed in a car accident at age 22. I composed the music for this song.
9. A Better Place-written about 2004 for a woman who had lost a child. After my own miscarriage, I was part of an online support group for parents who had lost a child at any age, and was requested to write a song for their child. This is the result of that request. I composed the music for this song.
10. Love’s Creation-written Sept 2015, at the “restart” of my new life and 2nd chance God had given me. It is a reflection of all that God has brought me through. I learned a small amount of Hebrew, that I included in the 2nd verse. (I am my beloveds, my beloved is mine). I composed the music for this song.
11. You Are All That I Need-I was given the tune to this song by my former studio producer. I had never written music like this before, so it was a challenge to come up with words and a melody to a completed tune. God helped me every step of the way.
12. You’re the Best Part of Me-also given by my former studio producer. This song I wrote for my husband, to reflect all we have come through together.
13. You and I-originally written by Stevie Wonder. I was inspired by my pastor and his wife’s wonderful marriage of 52 years. So I got the license to produce this song and composed the music to this beautiful love song. This song is dedicated to Pastor Robert and Mary Holman.
I have to first thank my Heavenly Father & His Son Jesus Christ for never giving up on me, even when I gave up on myself. To my children-Robert Jr, Joshua my stepson, Jordan & Jonathan. You all supported your Mama & this dream. I love you all. To my husband, who never stood in the path that God was leading me on-I love you. For my dad, who has now gone on to be with the Lord, who through his own love of music, played country music live for 30 years. His love of music is what stemmed my own love for music. To my father in law, for supporting me & taking all the studio pictures. To my mother in law-you always loved me, even when I wasn’t so lovable. To my brother in law Chris, who helped me with the technical areas of production of the CD’s. To my sister Scianna, for the countless songs you preserved & for telling me about the online studio. For my mother, who went home to be with the Lord June 10, 20917-you have always been my role model. You always loved me, even when I was "less than you deserved in a daughter". Last but not least, is my former studio producer Daryl Woods (Torch 1 Blazin) for all the hours & kindness you have given me to get these songs recorded. You were the one God had in mind, to start this journey anew. Thank you so much.
To take advantage of our free shipping for our musical gift packages, please use code "music" at checkout, and it will take off your shipping fees. Only one coupon can be used at a time per order. We offer just the "Love's Creation" physical CD, the physical CD and an 8 oz lotion treasure candle with your choice of scent, and our 3 CD gift set, which includes all 3 CD that Wendy Mitchell has recorded- "Love's Creation", "Trial by Fire" and the brand new CD "New Beginnings". For the new album "New Beginnings" it includes a bonus DVD of the short story "The Good Shepherd and the Dragon" with stunning visuals as this story is told. Allow this story to come to life by ordering a physical copy to receive free, the DVD video of this short story, that is based on the song "The Good Shepherd".
Love's Creation Music Videos